- Virden Mainline Motor Products Ltd (GM)
- PO Box 370
- Virden MB
- R0M 2C0 Canada
- Toll-Free: 866-770-3811
- All Models
- Chevrolet Cars
- Chevrolet Trucks
- GMC Trucks
- List New Inventory
- Search New Inventory
- GM Programs
- Specials & Flyers
GM Programs > OnStar
Discover What Your GM Vehicle Can Do With Onstar®
The most comprehensive in-vehicle security, navigation, communications and diagnostics system is standard with your OnStar-equipped GM vehicle - your first year of OnStar service comes at no additional cost.
The OnStar Web site can answer all of your OnStarº-related questions. It provides information on available plans and payment options, new technologies available on your OnStar system, and more.
Explore What OnStar Has To OfferAutomatic Crash Response
Get help after a crash – even if you can’t ask for it.
- In a crash, built-in vehicle sensors can automatically alert OnStar1
- An Advisor is immediately connected into your vehicle to see if you’re ok
- Even if you can’t respond, the Advisor can request help be sent to your exact location
- The Advisor relays critical crash details to emergency responders
1The safety and security of OnStar provide you with greater peace of mind while driving. OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Subscription Service Agreement required. Call 1-888-4 ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.ca for OnStar’s Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and details and system limitations.OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics2
Easily track your vehicle’s key operating systems in a monthly email for confidence on the road
- Monthly email report about your vehicle’s key operating systems
- Updates about vehicle maintenance give you driving confidence
- On demand check at any time with your blue button
2Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.ca for details and system limitationsTurn-by-Turn Navigation3
The easiest way to navigate and stay focused on the road.
- Simple one button push
- Voice –guided turn-by-turn directions sent to your vehicle
- No maps, no hassle, no kidding
- More than 10 million points of interest
3Requires ABS and Directions & Connections plan. Not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.ca for coverage map. Owners of vehicles that do not have Turn-by-Turn capability will receive OnStar standard routing 2007 model year vehicles: Cadillac CTS, Saturn ION and VUE, Chevy Silverado Classic, GMC Sierra Classic and Hummer H2 and H2 SUT.
Emergency and Security Services4
Help during an emergency or security situation is just a button push away
- 24/7 priority connection to a live Emergency Advisor
- Roadside assistance, like a tow, fuel or tire change
- Help with a stolen vehicle5 situation or if your keys are locked inside6
4OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Subscription Service Agreement required. Call 1-888-4 ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.ca for OnStar’s Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and details and system limitations.
5Ability to locate stolen vehicles varies with conditions
6Remote door unlock success varies with conditions. Not available on Saab 9-5, and 2000-2006 9-3 models.
A simple way to connect on the Road
- Built right into your vehicle
- Make or receive calls easily with one button push
- Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel
7OnStar Hands=free Calling requires a Hands-Free Calling enabled vehicle, existing OnStar service contract and prepaid minutes or enrollment in shared minutes plan. Not available in certain markets. Calls may be made to the U.S. and Canada Only.
OnStar is the in-vehicle safety and security system created to help protect you and your family on the road. OnStar's innovative three-button system* offers:
- 24-hour access to expertly trained, caring Advisors
- A connection to emergency assistance
- Access to OnStar Hands-Free Calling
- Find new and pre-owned vehicles available with OnStar
- Determine if your current vehicle is OnStar-equipped
- Get activation instructions for new or pre-owned models
- Select an OnStar subscription plan
- Learn about the three-button system
- Download the correct owner's guide for your OnStar system
- Listen to OnStar Hands-Free Calling demonstration
To view the full OnStar specifications and details, check out the official OnStar website.
- PO Box 370
- Virden, MB
- St. Claire St.
- Birtle, MB
- Tel: (204) 748-3811
- Fax: (204) 748-3091
- Toll-Free: 866-770-3811
- Tel: (204) 842-3301
- Fax: (204) 842-3398