2020 Chevrolet Traverse Towing Capacity
The 2020 Chevrolet Traverse towing capacity allows drivers in Virden to get as much as 2,250 kilograms. That means your boat or trailer will make it to the lake or campsite with no fuss because of the powerful Chevy engineering in each Traverse model. Virden Mainline Motors has the scoop on the Chevy Traverse towing capacity as well as a listing of the sister of the Traverse, the Chevy Tahoe.
2020 Chevrolet Traverse Towing Specs
You’ve got seven great trims to pick when you drive your 2020 Chevy Traverse on the streets of Birtle. All of them come with a beefy 3.6L V6 engine as well as standard front-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive. Your trim determines whether you’re getting a modest but functional 675 kilograms or the more powerful 2,250 kilograms. Here’s the full breakdown of the Chevrolet Traverse towing:
- You can expect 675 kilograms of towing capacity with the L, LS, LT Cloth, LT Leather, RS, and Premier front-wheel drive trims.
- Meanwhile, the Premier all-wheel drive offers 2,250 kilograms of Chevy Traverse towing capacity, as does the High Country in either front-wheel or all-wheel drive configurations.
Traverse Cargo Space
Chevy Towing is just one part of the equation for Oak Lake drivers. The 2020 Traverse gives drivers tons of room to relax, not to mention space to hold all your cargo. Here’s a look at what cargo volumes you get on the Traverse in various seat configurations:
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 2.78 cubic metres maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 1.64 cubic metres maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 3rd Row: 0.65 cubic metres maximum
Chevy Traverse Storage Tips
Big families need a lot of room in an SUV, especially when there are groceries and sports equipment that need to go from place to place. When space is at a premium for your local ride, you can count on these nifty ways of managing your cargo in the Traverse:
- Hands-free liftgate. Got full hands? That’s not a problem when you have the Traverse. A kicking motion near the bottom of the car will cause the liftgate to pop open automatically, meaning you can keep your groceries off the ground.
- Hidden storage. Beneath the floor, you’ve got more space for your stuff as well as a way of keeping your valuables out of sight so prying eyes don’t try any funny business.
Do It Right, Come To Virden Mainline Motors
Ready to get a new Chevy? Virden Mainline Motors is your place. We have a great selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs on our lot as well as the team that’ll have your needs covered from start to finish. If it’s time for something new, give us a call 204-748-3811. Don’t forget to explore our new vehicle specials or the Chevy Equinox towing capacity while you’re here, or read about the 2021 Chevy Traverse interior highlights to learn about what the current model has to offer!
More From Virden Mainline Motors
If you’re shopping around Virden for a Silverado, you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to cabin configurations and truck bed sizes. If you have to haul equipment, it’s especially important that you review the sizes of Chevy Silverado truck beds available, as there are a number of options aside from the standard…
The Chevrolet Traverse is one of the most popular SUVs you’ll find driving down the streets of Elkhorn today. With enhanced performance and interior features, the Chevy Traverse has quickly become a customer favorite among our Chevy vehicles at Virden Mainline Motors. The Chevrolet Traverse reviews rave about this SUV because many of its new performance…
If you’re looking for a powerful SUV that can tow your motorboat or even a large trailer on Virden streets, a 2021 GMC Yukon will do the trick. So, how much can the GMC Yukon tow? With 3,810 kg of max towing capacity when properly equipped, it can go toe-to-toe with midsize trucks….