Chevrolet Traverse Review at Virden Mainline Motors
The Chevrolet Traverse is one of the most popular SUVs you’ll find driving down the streets of Elkhorn today. With enhanced performance and interior features, the Chevy Traverse has quickly become a customer favorite among our Chevy vehicles at Virden Mainline Motors. The Chevrolet Traverse reviews rave about this SUV because many of its new performance and interior features make it a thrill to drive.
Many of the most trusted review sources have given the Chevy Traverse positive reviews. If you’re interested in financing the new Chevrolet Traverse at our Virden dealership, use this review guide to get an understanding of the Chevrolet Traverse. Also, if you’re looking to get a great deal on the Chevy Traverse, contact our finance center to get a great deal on this vehicle. Apply for financing today!
What the Experts Say About the Chevrolet Traverse
Expert Chevy Traverse reviews highlight the best aspects of this vehicle that are of concern to new drivers at our Birtle-area dealership. Check out what they have to say below:
- “The Chevrolet Traverse is a tempting vehicle for families, thanks to its extra interior room and a starting price that undercuts most competitors. We also like its standard V6 engine, the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds, and seating for seven or eight passengers.”–Kelley Blue Book®
- “It has a capable V6 engine, gets decent gas mileage, and provides a cushioned ride, even over rough roads. Few SUVs in any class have as much cargo space, and the Traverse can accommodate adults in all three rows. The infotainment tech is user-friendly as well.”–Cars.USNews.com
- “The Traverse offers abundant space for adults, child seats, water bottles, and whatever else you can think of. There are 0.6512875 cubic meters of luggage space behind the upright third row, which is more than what most rivals offer.”–Edmunds.com
Why Is The Chevrolet Traverse a Customer Favorite?
Due to the positive Chevy Traverse reviews, there are many specific reasons why this vehicle is so popular at our Oak Lake-area dealership. See some of our customer’s favorite highlights below:
- 8 Passenger Seating Capacity
- Luxury Comfort
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- And More!
Test Drive the New Chevrolet Traverse at Virden Mainline Motors
See what all the customer and Chevrolet Traverse reviews are raving about. This new Chevrolet Traverse is an essential SUV for any environment you decide to drive in. If you’re interested in test driving or learning more about the Chevrolet Traverse, contact or visit us at our dealership near Birtle for more information and service!
More from Virden Mainline Motors
If you’re shopping around Virden for a Silverado, you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to cabin configurations and truck bed sizes. If you have to haul equipment, it’s especially important that you review the sizes of Chevy Silverado truck beds available, as there are a number of options aside from the standard…
The Chevrolet Traverse is one of the most popular SUVs you’ll find driving down the streets of Elkhorn today. With enhanced performance and interior features, the Chevy Traverse has quickly become a customer favorite among our Chevy vehicles at Virden Mainline Motors. The Chevrolet Traverse reviews rave about this SUV because many of its new performance…
If you’re looking for a powerful SUV that can tow your motorboat or even a large trailer on Virden streets, a 2021 GMC Yukon will do the trick. So, how much can the GMC Yukon tow? With 3,810 kg of max towing capacity when properly equipped, it can go toe-to-toe with midsize trucks….